Our clients include Small and Medium sized companies (SMEs), Owner Managed Businesses, family businesses and early stage companies, as well as their Financial Stakeholders.
Typical CR Corporate Solutions roles and projects include situations where there is change, and challenges:
- early stage businesses seeking to develop their business model and successfully grow
- businesses experiencing growth, including organic growth, new markets, and acquisition
- underperforming businesses
- loss making businesses
- succession planning
- "external shareholders", including private individuals and venture capital / private equity companies
- banks and financial institutions
- public sector, including Scottish Enterprise
In general, there tends to be a cash "challenge" within the business. We have a wealth of experience in assisting to resolve such challenges by improving cash management internally and raising / restructuring finance facilities.
INDUSTRIES WE HAVE HELPED
CR Corporate Solutions has experience of operating in many industries including:
|Building Products & Construction||Biotechnology|
|Engineering & Manufacturing||Business Services|
|Printing and Publishing||Financial Services|
|Retail||Information & Communication Technology|
|Transport & Logistics||Recruitment|
|Vehicle Rental||Renewable Energy|
Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
for a range of business activities.
Registered in Scotland No. 369678. VAT No. 981 8656 66.
Site by Buzz Agency Limited © 2010