Following an introduction from an invoice finance provider, we commenced work with an early stage company involved in the manufacture and distribution of a range of environmentally friendly products.
All of the company’s products were non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, readily biodegradable and derived from renewable resources, exceeding all of the European Union REACH regulations. As a result of this the company expected significant growth, during the next twelve months in particular, from its blue chip client base.
We performed the following:
- ensured the company’s financial administration was appropriate for a high growth company with external finance providers, including overseeing the installation and implementation of online software and transfer of data from Excel spreadsheets (which was done by one of our key “Partners”)
- finance raising exercise, including the preparation of financial projections and narrative, and subsequent negotiations with potential finance providers
- successfully raised growth finance and related working capital facilities
- a part-time Finance Director role, overseeing the Finance Department and management reporting on an ongoing basis
Our role proved successful and we recruited a full-time replacement and provided short-term support.
Key outcomes of the role included:
- Strong financial management and creation of financial infrastructure
- Successful growth finance raised and related working capital facilities
- Successful handover to full-time employee