Another Busy Six Months 1 February 2012
The last six months have been a busy and interesting period for CR Corporate Solutions.
The volume and variety of work has been impressive and we again thank all of our referral partners for thinking of us. An encouraging aspect has been the range of assignments from start-up to AIM listing, and turnaround to significant growth in profitability, with a wide range in between.
The key feature remains working with strong operational companies with challenges – both positive and negative.
Assignments during the last six months have included:
- purchase of a company from administration in conjunction with the new management team
- finance raising for new start company (effectively a "Management Walk Out") c£5m turnover forecast in the first year
- sale/expansion of business & acquisition of 50% shareholder, and currently working on the acquisition of a major competitor
- review project for rapidly expanding business, followed by an ongoing role to assist with additional growth and development
- initial review followed by a part-time Group Finance Director role with a vehicle rental company c£30m turnover
- various projects for a potential AIM listing company – the company has now successfully completed the listing process
- finance raising for renewable energy company c£35m
- other regular roles with existing clients
The current level of work-in-progress remains interesting and we look forward to sharing some of these stories with you in the coming months.
Thank you to everyone for all of your continued help and support.
Craig and Caroline
Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
for a range of business activities.
Registered in Scotland No. 369678. VAT No. 981 8656 66.
Site by Buzz Digital © 2010 - 2013