Another Interesting and Successful Six Months! 1st August 2013
1st August 2013 marks the end of another interesting and successful six months for CR Corporate Solutions and our clients.
Challenges remain in finance raising and restructuring existing banking facilities. However, we stand by our mantra that companies, with strong management teams, and well thought through and effective strategies will secure appropriate finance.
We have secured two ongoing clients during the period – one where have effected a financial restructuring and turnaround (see new Case Study), and another where we have assisted in the acquisition of a larger competitor and have been retained to provide regular strategic and financial support.
Other projects and successes include:
- Private equity finance raising for an early stage client that valued the business at c10 times turnover.
- Re-banking and increase in Confidential Invoice Discounting facilities to £2m for a growing profitable client.
- Financial restructuring and continued support from existing bank for two different clients.
- Ongoing support and equity finance raising for two early-stage clients.
- Various projects for the University of Strathclyde as a result of Strathclyde Enterprise Partner status and member of Gabriel Investment Syndicate.
- Significant renewable energy finance raising project – still progressing.
We have also formed a unique alliance and collaborative partnership with Addo Partnership LLP, The Management Solutions Group. Addo seeks opportunities with underperforming businesses requiring a new approach, new management, or a solution to a difficult problem. The team provides significant operational expertise and experience complementing our commercial, strategic and financial experience.
We remain keen to engage with “companies with challenges” – positive challenges where companies are growing and require additional finance alongside commercial, financial and strategic expertise, and negative challenges where the company is stressed and has financial strain and pressure from finance providers.
All of our work comes from referrals and this is something that we never take for granted. We believe in providing a “commercial, focused and flexible” approach to our clients and their Financial Stakeholders, and hope that we have delivered that, and more. Caroline and I would like to thank everyone who has thought of us, referred work to us, invited us to events and functions, and worked with us so far this year.
Our aim remains to provide, “More than Business advice”.
Thank you to everyone for all of your continued help and support.
Craig and Caroline
Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
for a range of business activities.
Registered in Scotland No. 369678. VAT No. 981 8656 66.
Site by Buzz Digital © 2010 - 2013