A Review of the Last Six Months 1st February 2014
There have been a number of successes over the last six months and some of these have been highlighted in the CR Corporate Solutions LinkedIn group. These include:
- Re-banking and increase in Confidential Invoice Discounting facilities to £2.5m for a growing profitable client.
- Increased banking facilities, including working capital facilities and term loan for a property acquisition for a growing profitable client (>£2m).
- Acquisition of a majority shareholding by the Managing Director in a new company established for the purposes of buying out the founder in a professional services firm.
- Acquisition of a loss-making competitor on behalf of client, and assistance in the subsequent turnaround to profitability.
- Ongoing support including part-time Finance Director role for a new client where the financial information was materially misstated and the company was experiencing severe cashflow problems.
- Financial restructuring and continued support from existing bank for three different clients.
- The appointment of Craig Rattray as Non-Executive Director to two clients.
- Various projects for the University of Strathclyde through the Strathclyde Enterprise Partner relationship and member of the Gabriel Investment Syndicate.
We remain keen to engage with “companies with challenges” – positive challenges where companies are growing and require additional finance alongside commercial and financial expertise, and negative challenges where the company is stressed, and has financial strain and pressure from finance providers.
Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
for a range of business activities.
Registered in Scotland No. 369678. VAT No. 981 8656 66.
Site by Buzz Digital © 2010 - 2013